ServicesLast modified: April 24, 2013
1. Advanced Marketing Discovery Package ($600):
- We do a complete top to bottom review of your site including SEO, copy, analytics, webmastertools, adsense, messaging, funnel, monetization, goals and social media integration. You’ll learn more about your site than you ever thought possible.
2. Complete Keyword Theme Map ($499):
- A Keyword Theme Map shows you what people are searching for in your niche or field of expertise. We then break it down by what keywords you can and should rank for, how to structure them on your site, where they need to link to and be linked from and in what order to tackle them. The list will give you the number of searches per day, the number of sites competing for those keywords, and a keyword comparison index. The map will show you how to put them to work.
3. Weekly Mastermind Group ($177/month):
- 3 Times per month we meet for 75 minutes on the phone to go over your business. What direction are you headed? What are your stumbling blocks? What did you accomplish and what should you get done in the next week. The groups consist of 4 – 5 people and are quite through for each participant.
4. Deep Dive Consultation ($250):
- We’ll do a deep-dive consultation with you and talk all about your internet marketing goals, how to get there and what you’ve got right and wrong already. We’ll go through your keywords, messaging, funnel, back-end, monetization and goals.
5. Business Continuity Planning Consulting Services (TBD):
- Continuity planning is a combination of testing front end offers, customer acquisition model, financial viability and most importantly the customer’s ladder of value. A continuity plan needs to match the customer’s needs when they need that it. That includes membership models, monthly product shipments, clubs and service agreements. We can help you design a plan that makes sense.
6. Speaking Engagements ($3,000):
- We’ll speak to your audience about how to succeed online in your industry. We’ll make sure your audience understands the role they play in your online venture, how to position yourselves for income and how to create recurring income opportunities online. Most recently I’ve been speaking about:
- How to determine what role you play in the lives of your customer and how that information will supercharge your monetization plan.
- Understanding what steps you must take to be found by people looking for you. Google. YouTube. Facebook. Billboards. Business Cards.
- Got a product or service idea? Let me show you how to prove it will work with data that’s freely available, unaldulterated and important